A good alternative for nylon paint brushes is the foam or sponge brush. The sponge brush has very good water retention and this makes it ideal for color washes. The plastic handle makes it very easy for children to hold. The material used in this brush is foam and plastic. Foam brushes absorb all types of paint as well as stains and give a very smooth finish once the paint is done. It is cheap as well so people can throw it away after the job is done.
Foam/Sponge Brush With Plastic Handle
Foam brushes absorb all types of paint as well as stains and give a very smooth finish once the paint is done. It is cheap as well so people can throw it away after the job is done. The foam brushes give a much better finish than bristle brushes. In fact, it gives a very smooth finish and that too with minimum effort. It does not leave any streaks on the freshly painted wall. They are best suited for complex works like painting the windows. It is not possible for people to paint the entire house with a foam brush but they can certainly paint the windows. Get your Foam/Sponge Brush With Plastic Handle at an affordable price right now.
- Soluble Or Not: Paint
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Type: Sponge Brush/Stamp
- Age: >6 YEARS OLD
- Model Number: Sponge Brush/Stamp
- Material: Foam, Plastic
- Package includes: (5) Foam Brushes
- Item Weight: 30 g
- Generic Name: Paint Dabber Brush
- Package Dimensions : 22 x 13.4 x 3.4 cm; 30 Grams
When you are purchasing a product, you should understand the advantages and take it as a reason to finalize your decisions. Let us take a look at a few reasons as to why you should buy this product.
- Foam/Sponge Brush With Plastic Handle can be used even by children.
- It gives the smoothest finish that bristles brush can never do. They do not leave any mark on the wall.
- It is very cheap and can be purchased too many at a time.
- It can be used and thrown after every use.
Meanwhile, every product has its disadvantages and in this case, we unfortunately have a few points you should take into consideration before your purchase.
- Foam/Sponge Brush With Plastic Handle cannot be used to paint large surfaces.
- It has a very small surface of use and so it takes a lot of time to paint.
- Foam or Sponge paint brushes can be used to paint small areas like window panes.
The smaller the area, the best is to use the sponge brushes. Not only is it cheap, but it also gives a smooth finish to the surface painted. It is a very good alternative for nylon brushes. It absorbs all types of paints and stains. It can be used and thrown away once the work is done.